It is mandatory that riders wear face coverings on public transit vehicles.
It is important for riders to practice physical distancing wherever possible, including at bus stops. Keep 2 metres between yourself and others. Practice good personal hygiene including frequent hand washing with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
For more information regarding face coverings and masks, including how to properly wear, fit, remove, and take care of your mask, visit the Government of Ontario website https://www.ontario.ca/page/face-coverings-and-face-masks.
- Drivers are to be treated with respect and courtesy. Failure to do so will result in loss of riding privileges
- Offensive language will not be tolerated and will result in removal from the bus
- All Strollers must be collapsed and securely stored. Children riding in strollers must sit in the lap of caregivers to maximize security.
- All seats must be occupied before passengers will be allowed to stand.
- Seats are for passengers and are not to be used for personal belongings.
- $2.50 fare per person per ride. Exact change is required.
- Please have your fare ready prior to boarding to reduce wait times
- Please respect priority seating policy – passengers that board with mobility issues should be given priority seating at the front right side of the bus
- Please remove any garbage that you brought on the bus
- Monthly Pass and Cash Pass cards can be purchased at City Hall at 315 King Street West, as well as all Shoppers Drug Marts.
FOR YOUR SAFETY, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HAVING CONVERSATIONS WITH THE DRIVER WHILE THEY ARE DRIVING AS IT CAN TAKE THEIR CONCENTRATION AWAY FROM THE ROAD.